Colchester 100 Mile Race
Castle Park, Colchester
12 noon start
1. The race will be held under UKA/IAAF Race Walking Rules.
2. Any competitor seen running or jogging will be disqualified.
3. Competitors must be 21 or over on race day.
4. All competitors must follow the route as set out by the organisers and obey Race Officials & Marshals
5. The Chief Referee’s decision is final in the event of a dispute.
6. Race numbers must be worn front and back and be clearly visible at all times.
7. A walker may be accompanied by an attendant for such purposes as refreshments and changes of kit. The attendant must walk behind the walker when supplying food, drinks, etc, and feeding must be within the designated feeding area. The attendant is not permitted to render any direct assistance to the walker’s progress (this includes pacing-
8. Pacing is not allowed, either on foot or bicycle in front of, beside or behind the competitor.
9. Individual feeding must be given in the area designated by the Organisers.
11. The time limit for the 100 mile race is 24 hours.
12.Competitors entering the RWA 100 mile race cannot enter the RWA 50km Championship (held at the same time). Competitors entering the 50km cannot continue in the 100 miles race. 100 mile entries cannot be changed after the closing date -